From WSL team to kids and even adults, everyone is going crazy about Cricket. With the Cricket World Cup 2015 fever, we are glued to our TV’s. Hours of watching your television screens, while we enthusiastically cheer on your favorite teams, mommies will definitely need to charge up with everyone’s favorite snacks and delicacies! We all are mad about food & cricket so, it’s our obligation that we hit you with best of both.
• ½ tsp Dried Sage
• ½ tsp Ground Oregano
• ½ tsp Garlic Powder
• ½ tsp Onion Powder
• ½ tsp Black Pepper powder
• 1 tsp Sugar powder
• ½ tsp Kashmiri lal mirch
• 2 tbsp Refined Flour
• 1 Egg White
• 3-4 tbsp Milk
• 1 cup boneless chicken breast, skinned
• ½ cup Mayonnaise
• 1 Cup Lettuce leaves
• In a bowl take oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper powder, powdered sugar, red chili powder and refined flour. Mix it well.
• Take another bowl and Mix egg white and milk.
• Add chicken in refined flour mixture and strain.
• Put chicken in Egg mixture and again put it on flour mixture.
• Mix it well and strain to remove the extra flour.
• Deep fry the chicken until golden brown.
• Take small glass put lettuce leaves then put chicken popcorns.
• Garnish with Mayonnaise and chili flakes.
• Chicken popcorn is ready to serve
RECIPE IS SHARED BY CHEF PANKAJ BHADOURIA, HOST OF 3 COURSE WITH PANKAJ ON ZEE KHANA KHAZANA CHANNEL
- Cheddar cheese
- Cream cheese
- Corn flour
- Bread crumbs
- Sweet chillie sauce
- Mustard sauce
- Basil leaves
- In a bowl add chopped garlic, chopped parsley, roughly chopped jalapeno chillies, cheddar cheese, cream, cheese, pepper, salt
- Mix well all the ingredient and make dumplings with the help of corn flour
- Whisk egg in a bowl
- Bread crumbs in another bowl
- Dip dumplings into the whisked egg and then into the bread crumb.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Chilly spicy mayonnaise
- In a bowl of mayonnaise, add sweet chilli sauce and mix.
- Mustard mayonnaise
- In a bowl of mayonnaise, add mustard sauce and mix
- Garnish it with chilli and curly parsley on chilly spicy mayonase and basil leaves to the mustard mayonase
CHEESE POPPERS BY CHEF SABYASACHI GORAI, HOST OF URBAN COOK SHOW ON ZEE KHANA KHAZANA
A book editor and a content writer, my first love has always been to write. I’m also a romantic at heart and love dwelling in my own world of imagination.