Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani got married to Anand Piramal at Udaipur and the entire Bollywood was seen attending the mega-wedding. The wedding was exceptional in all terms that even Former First Lady Hillary Clinton was also invited for the event. Beyonce performed at the wedding sangeet.
Well, finally the D day came and our celebrities were seen dressed in their best. Let’s have a look at some of the head turners of the wedding of the decade –
1. Bachchans – It’s all about Bachchans everywhere. Aishwarya attended the event with her husband Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aradhya. She was seen in a red Banaras by Bollywood’s favorite designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee and the lady looked drop dead gorgeous.
On the other hand, Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan looked perfect royal in their attire. Amitabh wore a sherwani which was accentuated by a multi-layered necklace. Jaya Bachchan also wore a cream tissue saree and her stone necklace looked awesome. They were complimented well with their daughter and granddaughter who looked equally ravishing.
2. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas – Newly wedded couple made a dashing entry. Priyanka wore a lehenga in blush pink color by Jade by MK. The actress accessoried her look with a simple maangtika and subtle makeup. Nick looked dapper in a black Tuxedo.
3. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone – Deepika looks like a goddess in a saree and she wore a white jamdani saree with gold zardozi lace. She paired the saree with red full sleeved zardozi blouse. Her neat bun and statement earrings completed the look. But we feel, Deepika, it is high time you take a break from that neat bun and experiment something new. Ranveer Singh was wearing a sherwani which went well with his wife’s outfit.
4. Alia Bhatt – The lady looked gorgeous in a white and blue lehenga by Manish Malhotra. Her look was completed with a neat bun, a black bindi and statement earrings by Amrapali jewels.
5. Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan – The royal couple made a dashing entry in their color-coordinated outfits. Kareena was seen wearing a white lehenga by Anita Dongre. She was styled by MohitRai and looked every bit of a diva that she is.
Saif was at his usual best in a classic white bandhgala by Raghavendra Rathore. His printed pocket square and the signature ponytail is quite hard to miss with the look.
6. Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor– Jhanvi Kapoor looked surreal in a red and golden lehenga by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. Her deep kohled eyes and minimum glowy makeup went perfectly well with that look. Khushi Kapoor looked lovely in a golden hue lehenga by Manish Malhotra. The lehenga was paired with a sheer pink dupatta.
View this post on Instagram
Picture perfect 😍 . . 😍 #janhvikapoor #jhanvikapoor #saraalikhan #ananyapanday #tarasutaria #dhadak #takht #studentoftheyear2 #kedarnath #simmba #instantbollywood #bollywoodstyle #bollywoodstylefile #bollywoodmovies #bollywoodcinema #bollywooddance @jhanvi_kapoor_official @jhanvi_kapoor_official @jhanvi_kapoor_official @jhanvi_kapoor_official @jhanvi_kapoor_official
7. Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao – Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao looked best in their traditional avatars. Kiran was seen wearing a blue lehenga with Banaras work done on the lehenga. Aamir was looking handsome in his all-white Kurta.
8. Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan – Shah Rukh Khan looked like the Badshaah in his black kurta and white dhoti for the event. Gauri also looked beautiful in her wine-colored saree which had sequin detailing all over it.
9. Sonam Kapoor – Sonam Kapoor was seen in a magenta lehenga which was customized by Anamika Khanna. The lehenga had her name and “Everything is ok” written on it. The lady wore jewels by Anamika Khanna.
View this post on Instagram
Celebrating a beautiful marriage and an even more lovely couple. Congratulations to Isha and Anand! Wishing you an abundance of love for a lifetime❤️ Outfit: @anamikakhanna Jewellery: @amrapalijewels Styled by: @rheakapoor Assistant stylists: @vani2790 @spacemuffin27 📷: @thehouseofpixels
10. Shilpa Shetty – Shilpa Shetty wore a sequin saree by TarunTahiliani. Her hairs were kept open and had perfect soft curls. She was looking every bit of stylish that the lady is.
View this post on Instagram
The #posers… and what a colourful fun night it was @gaurikhan @kapoor.sunita and the one and only #Rekha ji Hearty congratulations to the #ambani and #piramal family , it was so beautifully done 🧿#ishaambaniwedding #ishaanandwedding #celebrations #friends #love #wedding #memories #aboutlastnight #instagood
11. VidyaBalan – VidyaBalan was seen with her husband in a mustard Anarkali by Anju Modi. She kept the overall look simple with minimum earrings and accessories.
12. Madhuri Dixit Nene – The evergreen beauty looked wonderful in a gold and white lehenga by a label Jade. Her contagious smile went perfectly well with the outfit.
13. Rekha– the lady left her cream kanjeeveram behind and wore a pink and bright Kanjeevaram by none other than Manish Malhotra himself. The lady looked perfect in her traditional jewels.
14. Karishma Kapoor – Karishma Kapoor wore a beautiful white saree which had gold detailing all over it. She completed her look with golden jewelry and her hair was tied in a neat bun.
15. Jacqueline Fernandez– Jacqueline looked her chirpy best in a white and cream embellished lehenga. The lady was seen wearing a beautiful outfit which went quite well with her figure.
16. Tiger Shroff and DishaPathani– The hush couple made a color-coordinated appearance at the event. Disha was seen wearing a white lehenga by Falguni and Shane Peacock. She kept her hair open and loose with lots of curls at the end.
17. Kiara Advani– Kiara Advani who is also the best friend of the bride right from her school days was first to arrive at the event. She was wearing a cream colored lehenga by Manish Malhotra which had embellished pattern all over it.
18. Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar – The lovely couple was accompanied by their son at the wedding. Anjali was looking gorgeous in a copper golden saree with her hair radiated her beautiful smile.
19. Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi–Lara was accompanied with her tennis star husband Mahesh who looked great in a black suit. She wore a cream lehenga herself and the duo looked perfectly color coordinated with one another.
20. Hrithik Roshan – Hrithik Roshan entered in his Super 30 look for the wedding. He was looking at his dapper best with a white and black combo look. He radiated his gorgeous smile and we all are clean bowled.
21. Raveena Tandon – Raveena Tandon was seen in a royal blue lehenga and matching dupatta. She completed the look with her diamonds and light makeup.
22. Shahid Kapoor – Shahid Kapoor was looking cool in his golden and blue sherwani and black formal shoes. His unkempt hair looked quite casual with the outfit.
At Whatshelikes, we keep the millennial woman updated with everything that’s happening around her be it fashion & lifestyle, health, events, movie reviews to name a few. We consistently strive to bring a gamut of authentic content from all across the country at just a click.