Maria Goretti is one busy celebrity chef when she is not at home you’ll find her spending most of her time in a swanky looking cafe – Cafe Maria. Yes, the mom of two is totally busy in exploring beautiful dishes in her cafe which will soon hit the bigger screen soon.
We can’t wait to bring you the glimpses of her recipes which we would absolutely love to gorge on. We find ourselves dreaming about crispis, gluten free muffins, zucchini salad, cream cheese pancakes. See for yourself these swoon-worthy 7 yummy recipes which she shared on her Instagram all made with Maria’s love.
1. Zucchini Salad: How beautiful does this Zucchini salad 🙂 And it’s a warm Courgette or Zucchini salad with Thyme and a honey lemon dressing. We are loving Spiralling vegetables and creating fun stuff.
2.Pumpkin Pancakes: Then, of course,pumpkin pancakes. And with a dollop of delicious sin…Orange rind infused #creamcheese as the filling.
3. Apple Pear Tarts: And then warm apple and pear tarts, spiced with cinnamon and cloves, served with a dollop of #cremefraich
4. Akuri Filled Paratha: We made Akuri filled with that special brand of madness and served them with ghee toasted parathas
5. Crispis: We had no idea on what Crispis are until with saw this! And it’s a wrap… Actually, it’s a crepe, that’s French for Pancake, and is taken from the Latin word “Crispis” which means curled..I’m loving the trivia…
6. Orange Muffin: And my all time favourite gluten free fresh orange muffin…Coming soon!
7. Metšerrfin: Like they say in Morocco. “Metšerrfin” or “pleased to meet you.
8. How can we not take you through her lovely kitchen? We are already dreaming of this one!
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL