We’re in the middle of the wedding season and here’s a trend we’ve been seeing and loving more and more – minimal mehendi designs. Yes, mehendi bails and mandalas have always been around but we’re talking beyond these designs. While these simple chic designs came to light a couple of years back, it’s only this year that they’ve entered the mainstream style charts.
We’ve curated a list of swoon-worthy list for you. Look, love, stare, repeat.
1.Sideway Love – Such A Lovely Design
2. Florals-Inspired Mehendi Design
3. Pretty Paisleys Always Make The Sweetest Mehendi Designs
4. Hello Gorgeous Fingers!
5. A Lovely Back Hand Mehendi Design
6. Double Mandala Whammy
7. Embellished Finger Tips – A Favourite In Mehendi Designs
8. Dainty Rose Design
9. Rustic Mehendi Design
10. Hathphool Inspired Mehendi Design
11. Mesmerizing Dual Mandalas
12. Simplistic Ring Like Mehendi Design
13. Splendidly Striking
14. A Hand Full Of Love
15. Two Pretty Hands
16. A Hand Full But Still On The Minimalist Side
17. Delightfully Dainty
18. A Bold Motif
19. A Mandala & Ring Style Love Affair
20. The Simplest Mehendi Bails
21. Slanted Love
22. Traditional, Yet Minimal Mehendi Design
23. Glove Mehendi Design
I’ve always enjoyed writing but the professional route to it happened by chance and I’m loving it! I literally have a billion dreams, one of which is to own an amusement park someday! I love to eat and often dream about pizza in my free time.