With monsoon approaching fast, I am sure you have some sweet craving just like I do 🙂 Experimenting with chocolates is a lot of fun and I have three exciting recipes coming up just for you. The best part about these chocolates they not only look good but also very quick to make. Enjoy this one and wait for some super versatile chocolate recipes.
2 cups melted white chocolates
1 cup strawberry jam (I used homemade strawberry jam)
¼ tsp strawberry essence
eatable red color
- Fill the ¼ molds with melted white chocolates, let it set-up in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take some strawberry filling put it in a ziplock bag and pipe into each mold. Gently tap the mold.
- Top with your melted white chocolate. Scrape off any excess chocolate with the help of silicone spatula.
- Leave to set then tip out the mold.
- Serve as it is or you can design them by mixing melted white chocolate, strawberry essence, and red color.
- Put this mixture into a ziplock bag and pipe horizontal lines on the chocolates.
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL