We live in a time when being beautiful is not just about looking good for an occasion. Your appearance is scrutinized every moment, right from the time you step out of the house. The immense pressure to look and feel great calls upon the need for special products to support your youthful appearance. One such product is the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Cream.
What The Brand Claims?
Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Cream claims to reduce fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles with the continuous application over a period of 14 days.
- Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Cream is loaded with a unique blend of ingredients that are targeted at softening and improving the texture of your skin.
- The cream contains allantoin—the active component obtained from the comfrey root—helps even out the skin tone and makes the skin smooth.
- Vitamin E, which is present in the cream, assists in the repair of damaged skin and increases cell binding, making the skin strong.
- Citric acid and Camellia sinensis leaf extract (commonly used in the preparation of green teas) have a powerful antioxidant effect and helps reduce the damage caused by free radicals resulting from stress, exposure to pollution, etc.
- Pro-vitamin B5 has anti-inflammatory properties and absorbs moisture from the air that keeps your skin soft.
- Vitamin B3 lightens the skin and keeps the skin pores open allowing better blood circulation.
- Collectively, these ingredients improve skin health and give it an even texture. Also, the product seems to have a pleasant fragrance.
- One of the only things which I come close to hating in a great product is its price! All the lovely ingredients in Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Cream come at a cost, a cost which not everyone may be prepared to bear.
Rs. 1,599 for 50 ml.
Smita Diwan a Television Journalist and Communication Specialist with an experience of 10 years in media and leading satellite channels started whatshelikes.in as a digital hub for women in India. Smita specialises in Lifestyle, Home Decor, Health, Food and Product reviews. When she is not working,she is researching or practising yoga! @SmitaDiwan