With so many options for a good foundation it is difficult to judge which one is the best. Daily use foundations at times have bad effects on your skin as the pores get clogged with these. We must always go for a patch test for two to three days and we should also know our skin type.One of the lightest foundations I have come across recently is Lotus Herbal Pure Radiance for daily use.
What the brand claims
Herbal Matte Glow daily foundation is a very light and not at all cakey which blends very easily with the skin tone. It gives a flawless affect.
What she likes
1. The foundation is actually very light as it’s water based and you won’t feel it on the skin after application.
2. It is oil free and it’s perfect for oily skin
3. It is easy to wash off so I feel it does not clog the pores like others.
4. It provides an even tone.
5. Price is reasonable
6. It has SPF – 20 which is much needed for skin care
What she hates
1. It has a fading effect and you might feel the need of touch after 3-4 hours
2. Selection of the correct tone is a bit difficult task
3. It does not come with a spatula to lift the foundation from inside the tube or bottle unlike other foundations.
Price – Rs 170 for 25ml
It is a good choice but it has fading effects which does not let it score more. The oil free feather feel nature of the foundation is very attractive. The daily use would not harm the skin due to herbal and botanical extracts in it. Also the matte – glow look is in and the presence of SPF makes it convenient for working women too.