Party season is almost here and you must have started shopping already, right? All of us want to look our best while going for a party and a great hairstyle just adds to your glam look. Hassle-free hair saves a lot of time and stress while decking up for party.
In such a scenario, hair serums come really handy. I can’t imagine leaving hair open without using a hair serum. I have tried some of them in the past and recently happened to use Livon Silky Potion. Here is my take on it.
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-orange” ]What Brand claims:[/highlight]
1) Eases the tangles and snarls in your hair and makes them easy to comb.
2) Livon unique cuti-soft formula instantly smoothes and softens your hair.
3) It contains vitamin E that nourishes your hair
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-red” ]Packaging:[/highlight]
The curvaceous bottle of Livon is good to handle. It has nice grip and a flip cap. When you squeeze the bottle, smooth and silky in texture and runny in consistency serum comes out well. Apply it on your wet hair after wash. However, you will not get to see the effect of serum immediately. It will detangle your hair, but you will get to feel the silky and smooth hair only after a couple of hours.
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-blue” ]what SHE likes[/highlight]
1) It softens the hair cuticles
2) The effect is seen more on the second day of use
3) No need to use hair straightener if you love natural silky hair
4) It’s not very sticky on hands
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-blazeorange” ]what SHE hates[/highlight]
1) It is not recommended if you want a scrunge look
2) If you like aromatic products, this one is not for you.
3) If you have thin hair, using this serum might give a very limp feel to your hair.
Price – Rs. 215 for 100ml
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-green” ]Final Take: [/highlight]
Livon Silky Potion is a good – quality hair serum, which gives a nice silky feel to your hair. If you have very thick and unmanageable hair, we recommend this product. It is good to use twice in a week as excess use of product might affect the look of your hair. Reasonably priced Livon also detangles your hair quite well.
For best results we recommend to use after well-conditioned hair.
Smita Diwan a Television Journalist and Communication Specialist with an experience of 10 years in media and leading satellite channels started whatshelikes.in as a digital hub for women in India. Smita specialises in Lifestyle, Home Decor, Health, Food and Product reviews. When she is not working,she is researching or practising yoga! @SmitaDiwanhttps://www.instagram.com/smitadiwan/?hl=en