Endura Kidkilos is a weight gainer supplement for kids. This product is made by the manufacturers of Endura Mass (a weight gaining supplement for adults).
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-red” ]What the Brand Claims:[/highlight]
The brand claims that Endura Kidkilos is the perfect weight gain supplement for kids in the age group of 3 to 10 years.
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-red” ]What SHE likes:[/highlight]
1. The taste of the supplement is good.
2. It is available in two flavours- chocolate and strawberry.
3. Endura Kidkilos is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-red” ]What SHE Hates :[/highlight]
1. Since this is a kid health supplement for weight gain, it needs to be backed by solid clinical research data, which I did not find regarding the product.
2. The tall claims that Endura Kidkilos makes does not reflect in its ingredients as well. Even though the product will not do any harm, it is more like a normal nutritional supplement.
3. The product displays some concentration of fat as compared to other nutritional health supplements in the market, but it is not substantial.
4. Even the nutritional benefit that it provides is not at par with products such as B-Protein and Protinex.
5. Priced at Rs 290 for 250 gm, it pales in comparison with other better supplements as stated earlier.
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-green” ]Conclusion:[/highlight]
If I were to choose a nutritional supplement for my kids, this product would definitely not be on my A-list. There are better nutritional supplements available in the market. Also, the weight gaining claims of this product are not yet clinically proven. I personally believe that the ideal weight of a person, regardless whether a person is underweight or overweight, is dependent on the nutrition they obtain and the lifestyle they follow.
Instead of relying on such supplements, it is better to focus on your child’s daily diet. Consult a good dietician for a personalized meal plan for your kid. If weight gain is a concern for your child, I am sure a certified dietician would provide a better solution. I am sure you would agree with me. Till then, take care and stay healthy.
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL