A dinner that is healthy reduces the risks for cardio vascular diseases, stroke and type 2diabetes. It also prevents coronary artery diseases and kidney stones to get a home in your body. Here is an easy and healthy Chicken Pasta Soup recipe which you can prepare in no time.
1) Chicken pieces according to your need.
2) 1 white sliced onion.
3) 3 medium carrots sliced.
4) Olive oil (1 tbsp).
5) Mushroom chopped in quartered (6-8). 6) ½ a red pepper without seeds.
7) Chicken stock (600ml).
8) 400gm potato (chopped).
9) White wine (175ml).
10) Frozen sweet corn (100gm).
11) Pasta shells (150 gm).
12) Black pepper (freshly ground).
13) Fresh coriander (chopped).
1) The oven should be preheated at 190UC/gas for about 5 minutes. 2) Roast the chicken on a baking tray for about half an hour. 3) Heat some oil in a saucepan for a minute or two and the sliced onions to it. Fry the onions for a minute and then add the carrots. 4) After cooking the onions and carrots for 5 minutes add the red pepper and the mushroom. Cook till the mushrooms shrink or start turning a little brown. 5) Now add the rest of the ingredients – the chicken stock, sweet corn, tomatoes and wine. After season add pepper and salt according to taste. Keep the mixture covered and on low heat for about 15 minutes. 6) Now add the pasta and let it cook for 15 minutes. Keeping stirring the mixture. Serve it HOT !
Smita Diwan a Television Journalist and Communication Specialist with an experience of 10 years in media and leading satellite channels started whatshelikes.in as a digital hub for women in India. Smita specialises in Lifestyle, Home Decor, Health, Food and Product reviews. When she is not working,she is researching or practising yoga! @SmitaDiwan