Italian Omelette is a quick,healthy and yummy recipe which anyone can make and serve on a lazy Sunday morning for breakfast or for lunch. It tastes best with garlic butter or crunchy toast. All you need is 10 to 15 minutes of time and following ingredients.
1) half cup freshly sliced mushrooms.
2) chopped onions (2tbsp).
3) Olive oil (2tsp).
(4) Butter (1tbsp).
5) 1/4th cup shredded mozzarella cheese (part-skim).
6) 1/4th cup warmed spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce.
7) 3tbsp water
8) 3 eggs.
9) Salt and pepper according to taste.
1) Saute the onions and mushrooms in a skillet till they turn tender. Set aside the onions and mushrooms.
2) Heat some butter in medium heat using the same skillet. Meantime whist the eggs with salt and pepper according to taste.
3) Add the egg mixture to the skillet so that the egg mixture sets at the edges.
4) After the edge sets to push the egg at the edge towards the middle so that the uncooked egg at the centre flows underneath.
5) After the egg is properly cooked set the mushroom and onion mixture at one-half of the egg and spread cheese on the other half.
6) Fold one-half on top of the other and serve it hot with spaghetti sauce.
Smita Diwan a Television Journalist and Communication Specialist with an experience of 10 years in media and leading satellite channels started whatshelikes.in as a digital hub for women in India. Smita specialises in Lifestyle, Home Decor, Health, Food and Product reviews. When she is not working,she is researching or practising yoga! @SmitaDiwanhttps://www.instagram.com/smitadiwan/?hl=en