Hey folks it’s friday and weekend is just around the corner. What better to begin your weekend with soft and yummy pancakes ! Here is a quick pancake recipe for weekend which you can make it in no times.
1) Milk (3/4th cup)
2) 1 egg.
3) 1 cup flour.
4) 2 tbsp melted margarine.
5) 1tbsp sugar.
6) Baking powder (3tsp).
7) Salt (1/2tsp).
1) Beat the egg till it becomes fluffy and then add the margarine and the milk.
2) Add the dry ingredients (baking powder, sugar and flour)
3) Heat a fry pan which is heavy after greasing it with some butter. Use a paper towel for this purpose.
4) To test the heat of the pan let drop of water fall onto the pan.
5) When the water breaks into many small balls the pan is considered ready.
6) Pour about a quarter cup of batter and spread it with a spoon.
7) When the bubbles appear on the surface turn it over to cook the other side.
8) Top it with strawberries and melting butter and serve it HOT !
Smita Diwan a Television Journalist and Communication Specialist with an experience of 10 years in media and leading satellite channels started whatshelikes.in as a digital hub for women in India. Smita specialises in Lifestyle, Home Decor, Health, Food and Product reviews. When she is not working,she is researching or practising yoga! @SmitaDiwan