It’s holiday time ladies and what better way to make the most of this free time by baking some healthy Oatmeal Walnut Cookies! I thought it’s the time I stop shopping for cookies and start making myself for my little one. So here I have got an easy Oatmeal Walnut Recipe for you to celebrate this holiday season.
- Oats 1 1/2 cup
- Plain flour 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Walnuts 1/4 cup
- Raisins 1/4 cup
- White sugar 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix oats, flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, raisins and walnuts.
- Beat butter, white and brown sugar together in a hand blender till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add the dry ingredients into the creamed butter-sugar mixture. Beat it at medium speed for a minute.
- Make medium-sized balls flatten it between the palm of your hands and replace them on a baking sheet.
- Keep the little space between two cookies.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool down for 10 minutes, it will turn firm and crisper as it cools down.
- Enjoy delicious healthy cookies with hot tea, coffee or just the cold milk.
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL