Navratri is the time when our cooking skills are at it’s best. Tempted to try out soft and fluffy dal ke laddoo? They are a great option for a Navratri party or if you have guest’s at home. Here’s is the quick recipe of Moong Dal Ke Ladoo from FOODFOOD Chef Rakesh Sethi.
- 1 cup soaked moong dal (dhuli)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp mint chutney
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney
- Chaat masala
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 250 gms raddish (grated)
- Soak dal overnight.
- Drain excess water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, baking soda and garam masala.
- Mix well.
- Make small balls and deep-fry till they are golden in colour. Keep these balls on plate.
- Garnish with radish (mooli) lachha, mint chutney, tamarind chutney, chaat masala and coriander leaves
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL