In a recent interview to film journalist Anupam Chopra, Luka Chuppi actor Kartik Aryan opened up on his days of struggle in the Bollywood and how the ‘brutal’ audition process made him feel ‘dejected’.
From coming to limelight in Pyaar Ka Punchnama back in 2011 to delivering his first 100 crores grosser ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’ last year, Kartik Aryan has come a long way since his struggle days.
On being asked whether the thought of giving up on his dreams ever entered his mind, he said, “Never”, adding that he knew “ki ho jayega and something will happen.”
Elaborating more on the ‘brutal’ auditions, he said, “Shakal dekh ke bahar kar dete the, kuch bolne nahi dete the. They will look at you and say ‘Unfit.’ And I would feel ki kuch bolne toh do, kuch audition toh le lo.”
His struggle really paid off and the last year has been quite amazing for the actor with his movie “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety'” entering the 100 crore club.
We can safely say that Kartik’s struggling days are behind him and this is time for him to reap the benefits of now giving up on his dreams.
His movie ‘Luka Chuppi’, which also stars Kriti Sanon in lead role, is slated to release on March 1.
At Whatshelikes, we keep the millennial woman updated with everything that’s happening around her be it fashion & lifestyle, health, events, movie reviews to name a few. We consistently strive to bring a gamut of authentic content from all across the country at just a click.