Crunchy, fruity and nutty homemade granola is very easy to make. It’s my all time favorite things to munch on, especially after a workout. This granola recipe is filled with aromatic vanilla, pure honey, cinnamon and crunchy nuts.
This recipe is made of all natural ingredients. If you read the ingredients list on store bought granola box, you will see lots of preservatives and excess sugar.
I hope you will love this is a simple, easy and healthy version of granola with limited ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen.
- 2 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup pure honey
- ¾ cup chopped / sliced roasted almonds
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ tsp grounded cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup canola oil or melted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 200’ C
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, oil, cinnamon and vanilla essence.In a large bowl toss oats, almond, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and salt.
- Pour liquid mixture over oats mixture and incorporate well. Make sure all of the oats are moistened.
- Now spread the whole oats mixture onto the baking sheet. Make sure grease the baking sheet before spreading the mixture or use a non-stick baking sheet or use parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes at 180’ C. Stir after every 15 minutes. Allow granola to cool completely. Add raisins and mix well. Now granola is crunchy and crispy.
- Store this in an airtight container at room temperature. It will stay fresh up to 3 weeks. You can also fridge it for up to 3 months.
Serve granola with yogurt and your favorite fruit. I love granola with banana and yogurt.
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL