Shahid Kapoor is no doubt one of the most handsome actors in the film industry. Today, that is February 25, 2019 marks his 38th Birthday. Hence, we have brought to you 15 Interesting facts you may not know about Shahid Kapoor. Here we go-
1. Shahid accompanied his friend to an audition meant for a Pepsi advertisement but eventually ended up becoming a part of it. To top it off, the ad featured SRK, Kajol & Rani Mukherjee. Watch the ad here-
2. It took 1 year for Shahid to get that perfect body for his role in movie Kaminey
3. Shahid Kapoor gave up eating non vegetarian food after reading the book “Life is Fair” by Brian Hines. He even convinced his ex Kareena to give up meat after reading the book.
4. Talking about his struggling days, Shahid Kapoor once said “When I bought my first car, I also wanted to buy a Pioneer music system for it but at that time I couldn’t afford it. Now they want me to endorse it.”
5. Shahid Kapoor uses his step father Rajesh Khattar’s surname in his passport. His passport reads Shahid Khattar.
6. Shahid’s favourite actress is Julia Roberts
7. Shahid was a background dancer in the movies Dil To Pagal Hai & Taal. Shahid is a trained dancer with Shiamak Dawar Academy, so to speak.
8. Shahid Kapoor turned down many of the bight movies including Mira Nair’s The Reluctant Fundamentalist, Prakash Jha’s Satyagraha and Siddharth Anand’s Bang Bang. However, his instincts served him well as all of these projects under-performed.
9. Shahid was seen in a music video named “Aankhon Mein Tera Hi Chehra” by Aryans, before his debut in Bollywood.
10. Shahid Kapoor has two more half siblings aside from Ishaan Khattar. He has a sister named Sanah Kapur and another brother named Ruhaan Kapur.
At Whatshelikes, we keep the millennial woman updated with everything that’s happening around her be it fashion & lifestyle, health, events, movie reviews to name a few. We consistently strive to bring a gamut of authentic content from all across the country at just a click.