Bottega di LungaVita, an Italian company, has used the combination of science and innovation in helping solve problems related to aging, skin care, mom and babies, bath and shower, men and even aromatherapy. Its research has helped fight the common beauty problem of dandruff. Result is one of its unique products, Linfa Age-Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Let us see what are the features of this product.
• The product works against the fast rate of epidermal cell renewal process.
• It normalises the phenomenon giving rise to dry and oily dandruff.
• Prevents dandruff from resurfacing and helps in hair growth.
• It purifies the scalp by disinfecting the anti-bacterial activity and the anti-mycotic activity.
• It soothes the scalp and strengthens the stressed strands of hair.
• Also helps in improving the oxidation of the hair resulting in reduced scalp irritation.
• It is non-greasy and leaves the hair looking shiny and bouncy.
• Contains natural ingredients and Eco certified surfactants. The ingredients that have gone into its making are Birch, Thyme, Propolis, Piroctone Olamine (an anti-dandruff microbial purifier) and Iceland Moss.
• It is suitable for dry and rough hair.
Users will have to pay Rs990 for a 250ml bottle. Like to know how this shampoo works on your hair review coming up soon !
A book editor and a content writer, my first love has always been to write. I’m also a romantic at heart and love dwelling in my own world of imagination.