Diwali countdown has begun for all of us and we can’t resist sharing some innovative mouthwatering recipes with you in the coming days. This Diwali give a unique twist to Sandesh and make Gulkand Stuffed Rose Sandesh for your loved ones! Here’s how you can follow the perfect recipe.
1 tbsp rose sherbat
5 drops rose essence
2 cups full-fat milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp milk , 2 tbsp Gulkand and 20 gms Cashew Nuts
For The Garnish
- Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Put the lemon juice, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute,
while stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer and allow all the whey to drain out.
- Combine the paneer, powdered sugar, rose sherbat and rose essence in a
big thali and mix very well.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixer and blend along with 1 tbsp of milk
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and then stuff it with gulkand and chopped cashew nut mixture.
- Finally garnish it with almonds, pistachios and rose petals.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe by The Deltin, Daman
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL