Bollywood’s favourite couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have finally announced their big fat wedding through their social media handles. The wedding is scheduled on November 14 and 15 and the news took over the Internet in no time, with congratulatory messages flooding in and blessings and love showering on the couple.
We all have been waiting for this day to come and finally it’s round the corner. Both the lovebirds posted a copy of their invitation with the wedding dates. There are actually two copies of the invite, one completely in Hindi and the other in English. As for the content, it talks about how the people have showered them with love and that they seek their blessings as they set out on this new journey and how immense joy they are feeling in sharing this moment.
Commitment is the key to successful relationship and this is what they have proved. The power and beauty of love.
Their love story is one of the favourites among Bollywood fans. They fell in love on the sets of Ramleela, and five years down the line, their bond is still strong. The power couple has given us so many couple goals! Check them out :
1. The awwdorable proposal of IIFA 2015 that won all of us over
2. The cutie protective boyfriend
3. Deepika surprised Ranveer by giving him a hug from behind while he was talking to the media at the Tamasha success party. His reaction of happiness is goals!
4. Ranveer Singh waited 4 hours at the airport with a bouquet to pick his love up in a world. *So much love in the air*
5. Best friends? For life!
6. Bajirao no more! Deepika chops off Ranveer’s moustache.
7. Supporting, feeling proud and hyping each other, always!
8. While Deepika says that Ranveer has always been and will always be an important part of her life; Ranveer declared that she has won him over for life!
9. Ranveer flew to Canada on V-Day to spend time with Miss Padukone when she was working for XXX. (XOXO)
10. Chasing her with a flower? Could they get any more adorable?
11. Yet another IIFA moment! If I love you, I’m gonna show it every chance I get! Awwww, Ranveer you bag the cutest boyfriend award!
Bollywood celebrities were also surprised and wished the couple.
● Armaan Malik
— ARMAAN MALIK (@ArmaanMalik22) October 21, 2018
— Milap (@zmilap) October 21, 2018
● Sophie Choudry
Yasssss! Bestest news!! You & @deepikapadukone make the most wonderful, gorgeous couple!! Wish you guys all the happiness in the world as you begin this new journey together!! @RanveerOfficial ?❤️???? https://t.co/zuxACnDl8m
— Sophie Choudry (@Sophie_Choudry) October 21, 2018
● Nimrat Kaur
Thrilled to bits for the unbelievably lovely @deepikapadukone and insanely amazing @RanveerOfficial !! Wishing one of my absolute all time favourite on screen couples a blockbuster of a life ahead with nothing but love and more love !! Muaaaah ♥️?
— Nimrat Kaur (@NimratOfficial) October 21, 2018
● Abhishek Bachchan
Many congratulations… God bless. @RanveerOfficial
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) October 21, 2018
● Vishal Dadlani
Never mind the "power couple" stuff. You guys are going to be magic together, simply because you're both amazing people! Big love, @deepikapadukone & @RanveerOfficial ! Such a happy announcement! 🙂 https://t.co/svWjV6qQLS
— VISHAL DADLANI (@VishalDadlani) October 21, 2018
● Ronit Bose Roy
— Ronit Bose Roy (@RonitBoseRoy) October 21, 2018
● Rahul Bose
— Rahul Bose (@RahulBose1) October 21, 2018
● Richa Chadda
— TheRichaChadha (@RichaChadha) October 21, 2018
● Divya Dutta
— Divya Dutta (@divyadutta25) October 21, 2018
● Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar, Karishma Kapoor and others
We can’t wait to see them on THEIR DAY!
Congratulations to Deepika and Ranveer! Blessings and love to you from the WhatSheLikes team and wish you continue to give everyone couple goals! A couple that slays together, stays together!
Bhakti D MBA in HR and Finance who found her love and passion in cooking and writing. She enjoys experimenting new recipes as much as enjoy playing with her son, she also brings her expertise as a parent and a qualified professional to WSL