Ripped jeans are one style of denim in slim fits that will stay in vogue forever. Like Coco Chanel’s little black dress, this is the kind of style in denim that will never wear out its welcome. Take this off duty inspiration on a casual Friday. The more deeply distressed the denim, the sexier and stylish it is going to make you look.
Let’s have a look at some of the looks which our divas rocked in distressed jeans –
1.Deepika Padukone looked every inch of diva in blue slim fit ripped jeans and white tank top topped with black overcoat cape.
2. Athiya Shetty styles her ripped jeans with a quotes tee and black blazer keeping the entire look casual yet soaring the temperatures high.
3. Alia Bhatt in her petite figure can inspire you to wear these jeans with a solid blue top and her quirky sunglasses.
4. Anushka Sharma loves to fold her semi-fit ripped jeans and teams it up with loose t-shirts and overalls.
5. Lisa Haydon loves to style the ripped jeans in poise by adding a beige top to the dark blue ripped jeans.
6. Kangana Ranaut loves her grey distressed jeans with a t-shirt and a sports jacket and doesn’t you love those black corduroy sneakers.
7. Kareena Kapoor Khan styles her fitted ripped jeans with the white sleeveless top. And her poker straight hair well complimented the outfit.
8. Shraddha Kapoor styles ripped jeans differently. She is wearing a red spaghetti top with the ash colored baggy ripped denim with a brown belt. Folded at the bottom, she wears 2-inch gladiator sandals along with this.
9. Sonakshi Sinha does the understated style very well by teaming a pair of flip flops with a yellow tee and regular fitted, ripped denim.
Ripped denim trends suit the skinny fit and slim fit more than the baggy style of denim. Jeans with larger rips on the knee give a homeless look and reduces the style element in the ensemble put together. A tank top, sleeveless knit, or a top layered with a coat looks great with this kind of denim. So, let us know which Bollywood celebrity are you drawing inspiration for your next distressed jeans look.
Smita Diwan a Television Journalist and Communication Specialist with an experience of 10 years in media and leading satellite channels started whatshelikes.in as a digital hub for women in India. Smita specialises in Lifestyle, Home Decor, Health, Food and Product reviews. When she is not working,she is researching or practising yoga! @SmitaDiwanhttps://www.instagram.com/smitadiwan/?hl=en