Loosing weight is not an easy task. You need to take proper diet along with some good exercise. It’s very important to start your day with some power packed breakfast to keep up your energy level high throughout the day.
These days I am in love with smoothies and when health gets added, nothing can beat it. I never thought of enjoy my mornings with a colourful smoothie, but seriously it’s worth trying if you are a working woman and want to maintain your fitness. We have listed some fabulous green & colourful smoothies, which can be made in no time.
1. Green dream: This is the simplest form of smoothie I have ever come across. All you need is just 2 cups of spinach, one banana and a cupful of fruit such as papaya, chiku, apple, or carrot (take your pick). Blend it with milk or yogurt and you are ready with your morning booster.
Image Source :bloglovin.com
2. Carrot Smoothie: I just love the color of this smoothie. This is a good option for people who don’t like raw carrots. We are so excited to bring this to you. You’ll only need ½ cup carrot juice, 1 frozen banana ¾ cup, unsweetened vanilla, almond milk,1 scoop vanilla protein powder ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon, and 4-5 cubes of ice.
Via : eatingbirdfood.com
3. Tropical Green smoothie: Nothing can recreate the magic that bananas and mangoes can do to your smoothie. To make this you’ll need – ½ frozen banana, ½ cup frozen mango, 1 cup Almond milk or Coconut milk, Almond Breeze, 1-2 cups baby spinach, 1 scoop brown rice protein powder, 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut.
Via : eatingbirdfood.com
4. Healthy pumpkin smoothie: Right now we are just drooling on this picture! Pumpkin is available in the market all around the year and it tastes great when mixed with any other fruit and vegetable. If you already love pumpkins, then you must try this.
To make pumpkin smoothie you’ll need pumpkin puree, low fat coconut milk, brown sugar, 4riped dates & ice cubes.
Via : jessiemonds.com
5. Pineapple smoothie: Making smoothie is no rocket science; you can choose from a buffet of fruits like pineapple, mango, apple, banana or cherries. Choose base such as milk, juice, water or coconut milk. For thickening you can take yogurt, nuts oats and flavour it with cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, sugar or maple syrup.
So ladies, charge-up your boring mornings with these amazing smoothies! Try these recipes and let us know about your experience. If you have made your own smoothie combination and want us to feature it, do let us know via comments.