- You’re comfortable with silence – It isn’t awkward if the both of you are just sitting side by side, without saying a word. It’s perfectly okay.
- You have still retained your individual identity – Even though everyone sees you as a couple, you haven’t let go of your individual identities. Just because your likes and dislikes don’t match his, doesn’t mean you change them.
- You move on after bad days – You don’t hold grudges. If there’s something you two fight about, you solve it and move forward, and don’t look back. Hanging on to a bad past is one of the most unhealthiest habits you could adopt for your relationship.
- You don’t hold each other back with the fear of the relationship messing up – If an opportunity presents itself where in your relationship will take a back seat for a while, example, a work project in a country abroad, you encourage, rather than get selfish and discourage your partner.
- You genuinely trust each other – You’re not suspicious of each other’s whereabouts, calls, emails or texts. You do not go through each other’s phones or feel the need to cross check with their friends if they were lying or not, about a certain thing. In fact, not even the slightest doubt comes in your head!
- There’s nothing you can’t talk about – And that includes silly things like other people you may find attractive or serious things like your fears, ambitions and goals in life. Yu two can literally talk about anything!
- You respect each other’s personal space – It’s not offensive if your partner just wants to sit down, watch TV, or chill by himself while you’re around, it’s normal.
- You’re genuinely good friends – Beyond the bedroom too, you two are good friends. He has as much fun with you as he has with his friends, or probably more, and the same story goes for you too! You two are all you two really need to have fun!
I’ve always enjoyed writing but the professional route to it happened by chance and I’m loving it! I literally have a billion dreams, one of which is to own an amusement park someday! I love to eat and often dream about pizza in my free time.