1. Pallavi Kulkarni – Back on the TV with “Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar” alongside Ronit Roy, Pallavi has already garnered a lot of eyeballs, as has the show. She’s looking elegant, the story looks interesting and all in all, it’s great to see her back!
2. Aakanksha Singh – A fantastic talent coupled with a soon to air show with a strong script is a powerful combination, one that is all set to put the spotlight back on this lady. The show, anmed ‘Hotel’ will be a drama based around the functioning of a 5 star hotel.
3. Sara Khan – Making a comeback on television with ‘Sasural Simar Ka,’ the former Bigg Boss contestant who made headlines by getting married inside the glass walled house (remember anyone?) will step into the shoes of Roli, post a plastic surgery in the storyline.
4. Sukirti Kandpal – This beautiful lady stole many hearts when she portrayed Dr. Riddhima on the popular show ‘Dil Mil Gaye’. More recently, she was a contestant on Bigg Boss 8 but was unfortunately out too early. However, according to sources, she has already bagged an upcoming TV show based on the novel ‘Those Pricey Thakur Girls.’
5. Asha Negi – The sweet actress is looking to break her very same “sweet image” by participating in the upcoming ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi.’ Last year, she along with her partner Rithvik Dhanjani stole a million hearts around the country when they not only participated in ‘Nach Baliye’ but even won the show! We’re definitely waiting to see the new avatar of hers.
6. Smriti Khanna – ‘Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi’, a show that went on air last year initially had, what seemed to be a small role for the lady. But as the story has progressed, Smriti’s character has grown to be a crucial one also paving way for a larger fan base. She’s definitely one to watch out this year!
7. Gautami Gadgil Kapoor – One of the most famous names from tellyland, Gautami hasn’t been spotted much on television in the last few years but 2015 will see her getting back to the grind with ‘Tere Sheher Mein.’ It’s good to have you back Gautami!