From breaking model stereotypes to baby bump modelling by Kareena Kapoor Khan, LAKME FASHION WEEK 2016 had set apart lifestyle changes in India. When it comes to getting a perfect look, LFW trends are something to watch out for. And, if the trends are showcased by top celebrities and models then we don’t even need to think twice. Isn’t it? For all the couture lovers out there, we have compiled a list of mesmerising trends from LFW which have revolutionised the fashion industry by leaps and bounds. So, let’s have a look at the top 10 trends you MUST steal from LFW 2016.
1. Tarun Tahilani’s collection was breath-taking and sensual with strings of elegance attached. Steal the trend with separate layered bold coloured couture with fringes.
2. Anushree Reddy’s The Wedding Chronicle collection was perfect inspirational wedding trousseau for brides-to-be. Steal the trend with Zardori lehenga and golden embroidered choli with tassels for modern yet minimal glamour with a classic twist.
3. The breaking model stereotype by Schulen Fernandes stole everyone’s heart. Steal the trend with mixing up two pastel colours with block heels on the go.
4. Sonam and Paras Modi’s SVA collection was elegant and charming. Steal the showstopper look with off shoulder blouse having contemporary cape style jacket over-stitched.
5. Ritu Kumar’s The Label was captured by Kirti Sanon. Steal the trend with cutesy black and dull-finished pink and golden embroidery like printed maxi dress, just like Kirti!
6. Manish Malhotra’s collection was more of pastel colours and embroidered statement pieces. Steal the trend by opting pastel coloured sizzling cape cut dress over ankle length pants.
7. Rajesh Pratap Singh’s collection expressed sophistication of Indian society. Steal the trend with faded shirt and ankle length culottes for a perfect evening with your girl gang.
- The overloading of elegance was seen in Sabyasachi’s collection. Steal the trend by adding embroidered borders with sheer Mughal inspired designs.
9. Sanjay Garg presented by Monaco Tourism offered the reality of lifestyle collection. Steal the look with printed shirt over high waist printed pants. Yes, that’s called absolute prints on prints.
10. Kanika Goyal’s collection was all about Vinyl Jackets and asymmetrical silhouettes in deep shades. Steal the trend with deep shades of green, blue, grey and maroon over Vinyl jackets for a refreshing change.
Vishakha is an aspiring Financial Planner whose life also revolves around her dreams, family, and friends. Nano tales and crop tops are her kind of things. If she’s not writing, you would find her buried in magazines like ‘Outlook Money’ or making ‘I-want-to-try-this-café’ bucket list.