So today your partner popped the “diamond” out of his pocket and said the “three” words? Naturally, there are various questions that now will pop into your head. These questions will eventually lead you towards your final answer. Your answer may break his heart or would be a start to a new and exciting life. Hence, don’t haste. Think wisely before you make a final call. For this, read ahead the common questions that any ordinary girl thinks of before saying “Yes.”
1. Why him?– This is the very first question that will come into your mind considering other choices that may be lined up for you. Well honestly, if you think he makes you feel like his princess he would love till his last breath, go for him.
3. Future endeavours?– If you are yet to plan your life and there is a lot more to come, you may decline the proposal or keep it on hold until you figure out your priorities.
4. Are you lonely?– If you are a sadist and a lonely person and think that marriage will rescue you from this situation, you are wrong. Don’t think of marriage until you are head over heels in love with the man. Marriage can never be a back-up plan.
5. Does he get the best out of you?– If you and him match each other a hundred percent and get the best out of each other, go for him. If you think despite the odds, you two can still manage to make a perfect marriage then you must promptly say “I Do.”
7. Will he not try to change you post-marriage?– If you have put your life on the line and accepted him the way he is, he must too do the same. If you think, he might want to change you for his good, quit the relationship as soon as possible.
8. Still skeptical?– If you are a confused soul and cannot make up your mind, do not revert. Take your own sweet time to give your answer. Remember, haste is always waste.
9. Would you manage to love him forever?– If you think that your love for him may not last for long, step aside. A broken marriage will only do bad to the both of you. Therefore, marry the person whom you will love till your last breath, unconditionally.
Remember, marriages are not made in heaven, love is. So if you think your love is strong enough to tackle the bumpy roads ahead, then don’t wait and just say “Yes.”
Prutha Bhosle is peppy yet shy, urbane yet uncouth, ambitious yet indecisive, feminist yet equalist writer of WSL. She is a true fashion lover and keeps her eye on all the updated trends & city lifestyle.