Hollywood, known for its scintillating on screen creations of the most admirable movies ever made. Here is a list of some of the all-time great romantic collections that you should never miss. Watch the together with your partner and for sure it will define good times. There is nothing like these mushy flicks to set the temperature rise and emotions doing all the rest.
1. Moonstruck: This 1987 released romantic comedy starring Nicholas Cage and Cher, explores different equations of human emotions. This playful creation that has playful with refreshing turns and twists. The story revolves around widowed Lolita, who wants to remarry and settle down with Johnny, later finds Ronny who is passionate about her, and falls in dilemma. The emotional romantic outburst and the splendidly scripted twists and turns is for sure going to touch your emotional chords.
2. A Walk in the Clouds: Released in 1995, this film bagged the Golden Globe Award for its Best Original Score. Starring Keanu Reeves is set in the backdrop of WWII. Reeves while returning to his hometown after the war meets a young girl in the bus he is travelling. The girl being unmarried and pregnant, Reeves offer to pose as her husband in from of her father and family. The two starts liking each other, but reeves has to first settle unfinished matters with his wife who is estranged. Destiny plays its role and bring the two together.
3. The Notebook: The Nicholas Spark 2004 love story was translated into a powerful love story movie by powerful performances by Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Truly an emotional romantic love epic of ages, whoever have seen this flick, have narrated it to their real life incidences.
4. Pretty Woman: This 1990 romantic comedy starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts is an all-time favourite. A story of a developing relationship between a rich businessman and an escort is something which leaves audiences mesmerised with the power of love.
5. Gone with the Wind: An all American classic, released in 1939 is also the highest grossing movie of all times. It was also acclaimed with the Academy Award for the best picture. The story depicts a turbulent love story full of emotions and drama between a manipulative woman and a roguish man.
6. Ghost: Late Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore starrer 1990 romantic fantasy drama, in which the male protagonist dies but his love for his lady still stays intact even after his death. As a ghost he stays with his lady love and exposes the culprits behind his death. A true emotional romantic flick.
7. Sleepless in Seattle: Starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks, the movie is inspired by the novel ‘AN Affair to Remember”. Released in 1993, the story of the movie shows how a son finds a soul mate for his father after the death of his mother.
8. Dirty Dancing: Released in 1987, the movie stars Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Sway pairs in the lead roles. The song sung by Patrick Swayze “She’s Like The Wind” is considered as the one of the best part of the movie.
9. Titanic: This 1997 movie was written, directed, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron. Starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet, is a touching love story set in the background of a ship wreck.
10. Notting Hill: The 1999 flick directed by Roger Michell, tells the story of an American book seller meeting a high profile American actress and falling in love. The lead roles were played by Hugh Grants and Julia Roberts is a must watch.