Diwali parties is a time when all Bollywood celebrities are dressed up in their best Festive Indian attires where you can spot stars sizzling desi avtar during this festival of lights.
This year bollywood celebs chose to spread happiness, love and warmth in the different ways and in past week, there are series of grand diwali bashes to the exclusive diwali celebrations.
In Bollywood Diwali lookbook 2018,there were celebs who went for pure and simple ensembles whereas others opt for lavishly striking attires.
Here’s the glimpse of glamorous looks of B-town celebs from Diwali celebrations:
1. Alia bhatt in Shyamal and Bhumika wearing stunning black lehenga choli undeniably blessed our eyes and enumerate more extravagance with the gold heavy earrings.
2. Priyanka Chopra choose lovely yellow anarkali for the diwali evening by Anita Dongre which she jack up with the golden danglers, silver juttis and shiny bindi which undoubtedly compliments her outfit. As always Priyanka slayed the Indian ensembles.
3. Kareena kapoor khan gives us immense fashion goals this diwali. The actress wore a signature Anamika Khanna ensemble’s black lehenga with gold embroidered choli decked up with the organza dupatta which she styled it with the sparkling earrings and hairs styled up in a low bun.
4. Anushka Sharma celebrated first diwali after her marriage with hubby Virat Kohli in a very simple and elegant beige coloured saree where her Kundan neckpiece and earrings totally complimenting her traditional look adding her sleek hair tied up in a bun. While Virat opted for the White kurta which gives both of them a modest traditional look.
5. Bhumi Pednekar went the regal route in navy blue lehenga with the dash of white and gold glittered details. This royal breezy look of Bhumi accompanied with the overly sized danglers with a large ring and golden bracelet completely standout the Diwali lookbook.
6. In the Diwali lookbook 2018, the next celeb we spotted is none other than Shilpa Shetty kundra wore Anamika Khanna’s ensemble. She went for pastel coloured modern sharara cum contemporary three layered skirt with the rich embroidery accessorised with the pair of dangling earrings and a statement ring in which she’s stealing all the lights.
7. Katrina Kaif another actor who brings black back in fashion trend this festive season.The low cut black beaded blouse is audacious, but Katrina took it away like the addition of the belt fits her nicely into this black saree. The embroidered mesh arms are just enough for the occasion. This Diwali seemed to have a dark color trend, and black was a popular choice.
8. Kriti Sanon in shades of green looked ethereal in olive green Manish Malhotra’s saree with the silver detailings on the hemline styled with the embellished silver sleeveless blouse accessorised paired up the silver earrings which made us swoon.
9. In all diwali glory, while everyone of them brought their best form amusement forward, it is Shraddha Kapoor who is hitting the ball out of the recreation center. The Stree performing artist was as of late spotted wearing a lovely blue lehenga by Krésha Bajaj. Styled by the beautician Tanya Ghavri, the lehenga was collaborated with a cape shirt that gave a somewhat fascinating turn to the whole troupe. Keeping the look basic, the outfit was embellished with a maang tika.
10. Amrita Singh and Sara Ali Khan- the mother – daughter duo teamed up for the festive season of lights. Amrita looks gorgeous in her pink brocade suit. Infusing both shading and energy into this Diwali.. While little girl Sara in white sharara grabbing the eyes, the expansion of the silver mirror-ball sack is a young squeeze, that separate her look.
At Whatshelikes, we keep the millennial woman updated with everything that’s happening around her be it fashion & lifestyle, health, events, movie reviews to name a few. We consistently strive to bring a gamut of authentic content from all across the country at just a click.