How many of you think that women need a dedicated product for Vagina Wash? And how many of you are actually using one. The awareness about intimate wash product began 3 to 4 years back and now we really understand the importance of it. Why we should be using “vagina wash” that’s specially pH-balanced. Because our hoo-has are supposed to have a certain pH.
These washes are supposed to keep the delicate environment of our down-theres in check.
Recently we came across 1M is a feminine intimate hygiene cream and wash –by Ozone pharmaceutical Ltd. 1M is specially formulated to protect the feminine intimate (vulvo-vaginal) area from dryness, itching, irritation, soreness, burning sensation and unpleasant odour.
1M cleanses and moisturizes the intimate area and is enriched with three main ingredients: lactic acid, Sea buckthorn oil and Tea tree oil. The product is specially formulated to gently cleanse and protect the intimate area against infection, 1m helps in maintaining a natural pH of 3.5 in the intimate area and restores healthy intimate microflora consisting of good bacteria. 1M intimate cream wash PH 6.8 helps to balance out vaginal flora for women who are going through menopause.
This intimate cream and hygiene wash cleanses, soothes, moisturizes, and provides long lasting freshness throughout the day. The product, 1M is best suitable for regular use by all age groups from adolescent girls to newly married and menopausal women. Vaginal and intimate area’s health and hygiene are central to a woman’s comfort and confidence. The brand claims regular usage of 1M will maintain vaginal hygiene and prevent women from the most discomforting problems such as vulvo-vaginal dryness, vaginal discharge, inflammation, intimate sensitivity and irritation, itchiness, soreness and unpleasant odour. Daily usage of 1M intimate cream and hygiene wash ensures that women feel fresh, clean and confident throughout the day.
What brand claims
Regular usage helps you: reduces dryness, itchiness, soreness, burning, unpleasant odour and symptoms of vaginal discharge.
What she likes
- Pleasant fragrance.
- We like the packaging of the product it comes in a tube bottle. Cap of the tube is not delicate it fits well. Another hygiene wash brands available in the market have very poor quality of packaging especially cap is very delicate. So we find it is a travel- friendly tube, you can carry this tube in your handbag.
- The creamy texture of the liquid is just perfect not so thin nor thick. You don’t have to worry about extra spill.
- Most useful when you are using public toilets, you can leave the cream on the skin as it is no need to wash with the water.
- Good for sensitive skin.
- All natural ingredients.
What she hates
- The product is really very good we don’t find any negative point to mention.
- Just one point I want to mention it should be available in the small trial pack.
Overall, I must say that I am impressed with the product ingredients. Safe for all age group women. This product can be well used during pregnancy, childbirth, menstrual period discomfort, travelling, after swimming and after workout sessions or sports activities. Go for it because hygiene comes first that to intimate area hygiene. As the product claims it satisfied all your hygiene needs.
Rs. 138 for 100g